quarta-feira, 27 de janeiro de 2010

"and it's breakin' my heart you're leaving"
"all the dreams we held so close, seemed to all go up in smoke"
"why do you do this to me? why do you do this so easily?"
"so you see, this world doesn't matter to me,
I'll give up all I have
just to breathe the same air as you
till the day that I die..
I can't take my eyes off you"
"Is it all just wasted time?
Can you look at yourself when you think of what you left behind?"

"you're my drug, we live it"
"cause you're everywhere to me, and when I close my eyes it's you I see.."
"where are you? and I'm so sorry!
I cannot sleep, I cannot dream tonight.."
"I tried to live whitout you, everytime I do I feel dead"
"emptiness, nothingness, is burning a hole inside me"
"I can't take it"
"so tell me.. tell me that I'm not all alone, and everything's alright"
"don't, don't let me go, it's not the end..
it's not so bad, you know it's not the end.."
"I see you next to me but still you feel so far away"
"what can I do when you're gone?
when it feels so wrong?
what can I say to make you wanna stay?"
"a night without you seems like a lost dream.."
"hopelessly, I'll love you endlessly..
hopelessly, I'll give you everything..
but I won't give you up,
I won't let you down,
and I won't leave you falling
if the moment ever comes"

1 comentário:

Luzia disse...

adoro a ultima citação dos muse!
beijinhos